• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

June 10 Physics

Reaction score
Haha, I know this is a really random topic at this time and it has probably been discussed before but..

How did your Physics P4, in particular, go?

I skipped about 12 marks:

a) ultrasound (yeah, I know, really stupid of me). Lost 6 or 8 marks here.
b) the relay question (was probably a diode, I was truly clueless at this one). Only 2-3 marks here though.
c) the temperature question (transfer of energy or something), I lost two marks here.

I'm expecting 30+ in P1, 50+ in P2, 34+ in P3, no clue about P4, maybe 50+? :D and about 20+ in P5.

So, I reiterate. How did your P4 in particular go, and do you think I could secure a B or A (after weightage :p)? Alternately, what do you think will be the threshold for an A in P4?

Reaction score
i completely screwed the application part ( yeah, i know, this was supposed to be the easiest part for core), i didnt have time to complete my revisions.

i had problems with the temperature question too.....

humm.....i guess u could get a B....

Reaction score
hi guys.
if i like um mess up around 13 marks in physics paper 2, can i still get an A in As level?

Reaction score
my paper 1 and 3 mashAllah went well. how ever, paper 2 wasnt that impressive. like i said i can lose around 15 marks. what do u guys think?

Reaction score
I think that A grade for P2 physics would be around 40/60 but this is just a guess!!
A grade boundaries for physics P2 are generally low.

Reaction score
i hope they are this year. only in june 09 they rose up to 47. normally they are in the mid and late 30s.