• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

june 2010 chemistry paper-3(the exam)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ok then i can say that if u studied well it will be easy,InshAllah!have faith on Allah(hope u r Muslim)
dont mind but let me tell u one thing that suppose if someone says that the paper was hard may be cuz he didnt know the concepts clearly that will put u in tension so no worries ,All exams were Alhamdulilah easy ,this will be fine too,InshAllah InshAllah InshAllah InshAllah!

Reaction score
dun worry bout math angel he cant do anythng he is not even a moderator....just tell bout exam :roll:

Reaction score
People seriously??
If u notice... Math_angel is one of the best people who tries to answer every doubt some one asks! And here u guys are abusing him/her.
This is absurd!
PM other member rather than showing off your swearing skills!
I don't mean any offence, but we got to respect each other here.

Reaction score
eventhough I donot know Math angel or anyone else here I think that he/she is right.What is the use of the exam if it is already known .I think also that not all people have the same way of thinking and not all the pepole studied the same way,So the matter of difficulty depends on the one himself.

Reaction score
dont act like mean kindergarten kids :evil: :evil: :x ..u r giving CIE...act like brainy people anf not da one who is having mental trauma.want to tell it go on otherise be silentt.....no one is gonna die with or without telling anything about da examz,dont start cring about now,now dont post sny lectures here...just post sccording to da name of dis subforum otherwise keep ur both lips sealed :x

Reaction score
this is for your sake donot ask about the exams that is it take it or leave it.we arenot here to fight.Be calm

Reaction score
y dont u tell us the exam u wont lose anything!!!
we would be grateful if u helped us
the choice is yours

Reaction score
Here is the answer , You study well , then it was easy , You didn't , Then it was as hard as hell , NO ONE CAN TELL YOU IF IT WAS HARD OR EASY , BECAUSE THE DIFFICULTY OF THE EXAM DEPENDS ON EACH CANDIDATE , Shawkat , Abdallah and the so-called genius one ... Stop slacking and depending on others , because if you depend on others you will always need them , Need no one Except God , That is what I can say , and stop being offensive like scared little shameful badly-raised girls... and stop whining about the exam. If you are a man , as you claim then be one .. A Real Man needs no one but God. Move your butt now and stop talking about this , as for the opinion about the exam , It wasn't bad , nor was it good , JUST LIKE ANY OTHER EXAM.

And I will say it again , stop whining , Kindergarten children are more manly than the three of you , No offence . . . At least they study and not beg others for answers.

For muslim who want this kind of Helping , Please refer to Ibn Baz's Fatwa about this , and AlMunajjid's about this as well ( http://www.islamqa.com ) , Fear Allah , and remember that your actions will not be tolerated unless by atonement.

Wallahy law feekom 3er2 Regoola makontsh 3amalto keda ... Allahu Al Musta3an.

Reaction score
I am absolutely shocked! "the genius one" as you are called, why do you need to ask for help. You are trying to cheat and you're insulting the people telling you not to do something against the rules! This truly is incredible.

When a police man stops you for speeding, you don't insult him and continue speeding. You will go to jail.

Similarly, if you continue cheating here, you will be banned.

Enough said. Don't tell the rest of us to keep quiet when you are the one that should shut up.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And those using bad words,atleast dont do that for the sake of ur religion-Islam,What impression will it give to the non muslim users here?? :cry:
Islam condemns using such kind of language and especilly __________ u mind ur lang. , i hope that person knows whom i am talking about.Why just for this small worldly success u want to commit such a big sin!It doesn't matter if i am not a moderator as long as i am correct , there are many good people and above all Allah's help!!UNDERSTAND!!

Reaction score
I was telling them for their sake I swear .They thought that I have taken the exam at that time but I didnot.