• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

June physics AS exam

Reaction score
Hey I know it is foolish to say I will get these marks cause you never know but according to what i think I am expecting
32+ in P1
50+ in P2
28+ in P3

Do you think if i manage to score these marks i could get an A?

Reaction score
Can we still expect A grade if marks in P2 are 43-44.I heard that expected grade boundary for A grade in P2 will be 38-39.Is this correct?

Thanks for any reply in advance

Reaction score
Anything can happen.
Many of my friends had B's in P1 P2 & P3 but they ended up in A over all bcoz thy had B at very good percentages or with in the "B" grade boundary.
The grade boundary can not go as alow as 38 :eek: ... I don't think so

Reaction score
Grade boundary for A grade in Physics has gone below 40 many times before.It was 33 in June 2006 and it has remained in the mid and late 30s except for 2 or maybe 3 times.It depends on the average score of the candidates.

Reaction score
yea in the last one oCT/nOV 2009 I think it was 35 or something, and it wasnt even that tough.

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
dont compare november session exams with june.....both usually carry different trends of gt..

Hmm actually leaving one expcetion (2009), moslty its gt is lower or definitely close...

Reaction score
well, after like so many months now, i dont remember that how much difference it used to be for physics specifically.... but mostly in every subject, november pprs usually have high percentile scores, as fewer candidates appear, and those who appear are quite prepared..so chances for an average student are reduced to score a gud grade..