• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just finish paper 12 ICT

Reaction score
its Right bruv , It started from the top when you put pen down , you repeated 6 times , moved forward 80 . Now stop and think if you moved left 60 the turtle will be going Northwards But it didnt it went southwards , It was RIGHT and thats right , #okbye

Reaction score
its Right bruv , It started from the top when you put pen down , you repeated 6 times , moved forward 80 . Now stop and think if you moved left 60 the turtle will be going Northwards But it didnt it went southwards , It was RIGHT and thats right , #okbye
I'm open to correction, I think I made a mistake. I should just stop worrying #A1 !!

Reaction score
yup right when it reached the hexagon it was like this --> so it had to go right

Reaction score
hmm
which variant ru talkin bout ??

Reaction score
Thank the lord it's left... even if it is one mark it might make a difference yo. ;)

^LOL what's with the sir thing? Are we supposed to call you sir ibtizam?
well I won't :p :p

Reaction score
ooops a mistake :(

Reaction score
guys when it reached the hexagon it was moving from left to right so it moved 80 mm then it had to rotate to the right if it rotated left it would go up

Reaction score
Grade Boundary Expectation out of 300
it was 264-265 highest year
248-258 Average years

Expectation ??....

Reaction score
I did paper 62 today, the robot instructions were forward 80 & right 60.
It's right, examine the question again carefully and you'll understand.
In Sha Allah i am praying for an A* in ICT :)

Reaction score
lool so its right??? oh well.. one mark won't make a huge difference:p
yeah it wasn't ninety! duuuuude... I am confused now..

Reaction score
yea
lool so its right??? oh well.. one mark won't make a huge difference:p
yeah it wasn't ninety! duuuuude... I am confused now..
yea why argue so much bout 1 mrk
ICT is over NOW ..
focus on other Xams :)