• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just solved Chemistry P1 and 6 and Maths P2 (variant 2)

Reaction score
Chemistry P1 was okay. Chemistry P6 was very very easy. And Maths was easy but I made some mistakes (because if I was Superman, Maths would be krptonite)

How did the rest of you do?

Reaction score
Sorry, friend. I have moral qualms about giving questions like that.
But I can tell you if you solved past papers well, these papers will be a piece of cake for you. :)
Pray and do your best!

Reaction score
Today was like so easy !! I suppose the Curves are gonna be high as shit !! Im think Insha Allah i'll get above 66 in math if not full !! I made some silly errors in paper 1 for chemistry !! In paper 6 btw i think i made the number of solutes on the chromatogram wrong xD !! But all is well Thanks to god ! Subhan Allah :D

Reaction score
I did great :D think I got full in paper 12 it was so fantastic. Although I do have a few questions in paper 6 not sure if I'm right... Can anyone set up a discussion thread tomorrow?

Reaction score
What was the Triangle ansewer in maths paper 2??? the one in which we had to find the base.

Reaction score
I think they were all pretty easy, although I did some stupid mistakes in Math (as usual). However, now I'm freaking out about the possibility of really high curves 'cause the exams this year aren't very difficult. Well I hope we all do well and get A*s!

Reaction score
chem Paper 1 was easy, made about 3 mistakes (still great :D ) and math paper 2 was really easy (lost about 5 marks). BUT I MESSED UP CHEM PAPER 6, MAYBE 10 OR MORE :mad: hope i can make it up with paper 3