• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just solved Chemistry P1 and 6 and Maths P2 (variant 2)

Reaction score
pp1 was easy in chem and math was easy too but i did not like p61 in chemistry that much! anyway I thank GOD and goodluck for u all in the rest of exams :)

Reaction score
guys for the circle theorem question, there was a question, find angle BDE in maths paper 2, that is the first part of the question.. Can anyone tell me who got 95 or 76 degrees

Reaction score
guys! :( MY PAPER WENT really bad! i cant concentrate on anything now! i did all wokring but answers were wrong in many quest CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF I LOOSE 20-22 MARKS IN PAPER 2! AND IF I SCORE MORE THAN 100 IN P4? WHAT GRADE EXPECT??

Reaction score
for sure an A grade if you scored more than 100, and who knows the curve might be low and you get A* :) just concentrate on your next paper and forget what happened yesterday ;)

Reaction score
dude the area was for the whole triangle too so u do base x 8 x 0.5 which = 42 the base will be 10.5 thats all or u can do 42/2 which is 21 then 21= 0.5 x 8 x bc whatever u get for bc multiply it by 2??

Reaction score
and 21 doesnt even make sense btw since the area is 42 does 21 x 0.5 x 8 give u 42.. i dont think so

Reaction score
What was the triangle answer in maths paper 2.the one in which we had to find the base??

Reaction score
and 21 doesnt even make sense btw since the area is 42 does 21 x 0.5 x 8 give u 42.. i dont think so

Ugh, i should have checked my work again. I lost a mark there, and a mark on functions and a mark on integer values. God, Insha Allah i get 67 out of 70. i really hope paper 4 is easy as well. im gonna stop asking what you guys got and just focus on my other externals

Reaction score
dude the area was for the whole triangle too so u do base x 8 x 0.5 which = 42 the base will be 10.5 thats all or u can do 42/2 which is 21 then 21= 0.5 x 8 x bc whatever u get for bc multiply it by 2??

the answer should be twelve because we had to divide the triangle into half to make a two right angled triangle then we had to find the base

Reaction score
Is maths paper 4 harder than paper 2 a lot?? or just a little bit?..
I have done my maths paper 2 yesterday and it was extremely easy which gives me nightmares about paper 4.. the only part that I found annoying was that I didn't notice the last question worth 8 marks on the last page (I don't usually look at that page)..
guys! :( MY PAPER WENT really bad! i cant concentrate on anything now! i did all wokring but answers were wrong in many quest CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF I LOOSE 20-22 MARKS IN PAPER 2! AND IF I SCORE MORE THAN 100 IN P4? WHAT GRADE EXPECT??
I wouldn't count on that.. Idk why but I expect paper 4 to be hard as shit

Reaction score
Is maths paper 4 harder than paper 2 a lot?? or just a little bit?..
I have done my maths paper 2 yesterday and it was extremely easy which gives me nightmares about paper 4.. the only part that I found annoying was that I didn't notice the last question worth 8 marks on the last page (I don't usually look at that page)..
did u leave the whole page?? and well p4 is harder tbh but if u do pp im sure itll be good inshallah

Reaction score
did u leave the whole page?? and well p4 is harder tbh but if u do pp im sure itll be good inshallah
yes the last page... It had only one question tho the function thingy but it was worth 8 marks >.>"
physics paper 62 in 3 hours.. I'm excited