• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just Wanted to ask...

Reaction score
I dont know wht to call it (a 6th sense or something) but.. i always have a feeling that something will happen n it does!
So is it something good or BAD??
OMGGGG me too :D :D Dont we all have that sense angel? :p Yes we do
And to answer your question,Yes it is a good thing because it clearly means that we have prediccting powers :D

Reaction score
OMGGGG me too :D :D Dont we all have that sense angel? :p Yes we do
And to answer your question,Yes it is a good thing because it clearly means that we have prediccting powers :D
Han bhi tm donon to aliens ho jinko ilham hojata h... Hum log to insan h jinke pas 6th sense to h mgr 7th nahi :p

Reaction score
Han bhi tm donon to aliens ho jinko ilham hojata h... Hum log to insan h jinke pas 6th sense to h mgr 7th nahi :p
i understand or speak what you just said but i did read "aliens"
Predictions arent based on the existance of aliens :ROFLMAO: and aliens,as we all know,arent real. they are only real in movies :p
Predictions are the immense ability to predict the next moment,and then it happens :D and thats the 6th sense humans have that ability ;)
but we arent fortune tellers to see the future all the time, this 6th sense occurs rarely in some occasions :p
No alien talk :ROFLMAO: