• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

knowing each other So all guys joined

Reaction score
You cannot say that someone is more intelligent than everyone else just because he belongs to a particular geographical location that others do not belong to. :)
it was more of a emotional things to bring asians on this platform together . Btw , i meant to say asians always score better on average and records and global stats blatantly agree

Reaction score
it was more of a emotional things to bring asians on this platform together . Btw , i meant to say asians always score better on average and records and global stats blatantly agree

Support your argument with evidence or leave. If majority of the site visitors are Asians, it doesn't mean they are intelligent and hard working. :)

Reaction score
Support your argument with evidence or leave. If majority of the site visitors are Asians, it doesn't mean they are intelligent and hard working. :)
oh mery bhai . . Japan has 97% passing IGCSE students. . Pakistan has world records for highest results (28A's ,23A's the list goes on) for both olevel and alevel and not only top but 1,2,3 . . Its all pakistan . . World distinctions for math and addmath have never seen more students than china and singapore . .

Reaction score
oh mery bhai . . Japan has 97% passing IGCSE students. . Pakistan has world records for highest results (28A's ,23A's the list goes on) for both olevel and alevel and not only top but 1,2,3 . . Its all pakistan . . World distinctions for math and addmath have never seen more students than china and singapore . .

There you said it. The Eastern part of Asia (Japan, China, Korea, etc). I don't see Japanese or Chinese people here. What about the rest of the world? I'm sure there far more intelligent people in Europe, Africa, The Americas, etc and not only in Asia.
But again, where are you getting those figures from?

Anyway, I am not going to post in this thread again (ie, no need to reply because I'm not going to see it)

Reaction score
hey guys i m Mahin from karachi pak well this is a joint post so if any one of u cud help me in environmental man., sociology and computer studies so plz....