• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Late for the paper!!

Reaction score
Is the application for coming late considered by the examiner while checking the paper??? And does the expected grade sent by the school has any effect?

Reaction score
Is the application for coming late considered by the examiner while checking the paper??? And does the expected grade sent by the school has any effect?
i don't think so.....and for expected grade it is just if the candidate's marks are stuck at 79 or 89...

Reaction score

I came late almost 5 mins after the start of paper for my Islamiyat Paper 1 on May 9th . Approximately, 2:05. The school head or invigilator told me although they will take my paper but the CIE have the right to either check it or disqualify it for some certain reasons. So even I am worried :cry:

Reaction score
they won't disqualify it. my brother gave his exams in 2007. he was half an hour late for his maths paper but still got 93 %

Reaction score
If we are late for an examination, umm lets say half an hour late, would they allow you an extra half an hour after everyone has finished or they take your paper on time with the others?

Nope they will never allow you extra time, you were late now you have to pay for your mistake by doing the paper is lesser time.

They will take the paper from you with the other candidates, no exceptions!

Reaction score
Nope they will never allow you extra time, you were late now you have to pay for your mistake by doing the paper is lesser time.

They will take the paper from you with the other candidates, no exceptions!
they would rather die than allow extra time

Reaction score
If we are late for an examination, umm lets say half an hour late, would they allow you an extra half an hour after everyone has finished or they take your paper on time with the others?
why do you want to come late.....try to report in the examination venue 1 hour before..... :p