• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LATE REGISTRATION

Reaction score
i want to give sat on 11 october and i am late for registration and the college board asking me to submit money for waitlist status.so i want to know what are the chances of getting the seat on the test day for the students with waitlist status

Reaction score
I know some people. There is a chance, but very, very small. They only accept wait-list candidates if any present candidate cancels his/her registration.
ohh thats very sad to know. i also registred for waitlist, but its okay to avail the only chance not to depress anyone, you might get lucky for it. and besides they only deduct $1 until ur paper is submitted then whole fee gets deducted. so not much of a loss for the student.

and i really need to write the test coz the uni m applying to want my marks earlier than nov. i am panicking after what i heard from u i hope my efforts are not going in vain

Reaction score
ohh thats very sad to know. i also registred for waitlist, but its okay to avail the only chance not to depress anyone, you might get lucky for it. and besides they only deduct $1 until ur paper is submitted then whole fee gets deducted. so not much of a loss for the student.

and i really need to write the test coz the uni m applying to want my marks earlier than nov. i am panicking after what i heard from u i hope my efforts are not going in vain
I hope so too. Don't lose hope, seat-availability is largely dependant on your location. Good luck!