• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Law Paper 12 How was it?

Reaction score
Hey! How did Law P1 go? Don't share questions yet, 24 hours for that. But expected gt?

Reaction score
Sad to see that no one replied. Does anyone even take this subject?o_O

Jaf

Reaction score
I didn't even know there was a subject called Law until now. :p Hope it went well for ya! Good luck! :D

Reaction score
I don't think it's a favourite subject :p still, the rarer it is, the more they will look for you in the labour market ;) Best wishes! :)

Reaction score
Lol! Well, it isn't my major either. :p I take engineering subjects. Law was just for fun

Reaction score
lol! i have law and i love it! however, p1 wasnt particularly good as i messed up the jury question:(..... for p2 i am tense!!! dont know what to expect... How was your P1??

Reaction score
lol! i have law and i love it! however, p1 wasnt particularly good as i messed up the jury question:(..... for p2 i am tense!!! dont know what to expect... How was your P1??

P1 not as good as it should have been :/ But managed somehow, the criminal courts one didn't go so well. What about you? And my teacher tells me to expect delegate legislation for paper 2 or statutory interpretation, precedent, ADR, civil courts and criminal courts again. Sentencing and PACE too :p Looks like I've written everything.

Reaction score
P1 not as good as it should have been :/ But managed somehow, the criminal courts one didn't go so well. What about you? And my teacher tells me to expect delegate legislation for paper 2 or statutory interpretation, precedent, ADR, civil courts and criminal courts again. Sentencing and PACE too :p Looks like I've written everything.

Hahahaha. Well, in other words, we'll have to cram literally everything. Isn't it? I am leaving out civil cases, PACE and Juries. I think i am pretty good with other topics. Have u done every topic? *scared*

Reaction score
Hahahaha. Well, in other words, we'll have to cram literally everything. Isn't it? I am leaving out civil cases, PACE and Juries. I think i am pretty good with other topics. Have u done every topic? *scared*

No no, I left out Civil cases, criminal courts, magistrates, juries and PACE we haven't done. Sentencing too. But see, I managed it :D Don't discuss the paper yet, how did yours go? Mine went good. Alhamdulillah

Reaction score
No no, I left out Civil cases, criminal courts, magistrates, juries and PACE we haven't done. Sentencing too. But see, I managed it :D Don't discuss the paper yet, how did yours go? Mine went good. Alhamdulillah
well, we are good then! Mine was just fine i guess. I hoped for better. Yet, i am happy as finished with exams!!! :D