• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Learn Punjabi :p

Do you know punjabi?

• Total voters
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to my very good friend, areeba fatima and my cousin Shahzaib a.k.a alphabravocharlie . :)
And my friends izzahzainab Rutzaba VelaneDeBeaute Gémeaux :D
With heartiest wishes that the community out there would want to benefit from this thread, I now begin classes. :D
And I MIGHT, if the admin doesn't mind, upload voice clips for a better grasp at the pronunciation. ;) I hope you don't mind badrobot14 bhai. O:)
All you have to do is converse in the language, because 'usage' is the golden rule of learning a language. :)

Ki haal hai saarian da? Mera idea keho jiya lagiya? :LOL:

Reaction score
ahem ahem
now now... there are certainly exceptions to threads like these... for reference see thread jokes in here really in urdu ... but i think it is in advisable to upload ur voices here... it may be mis used or heard by people we dun want them to hear... girls shud b extremely careful :)

Reaction score
ahem ahem
now now... there are certainly exceptions to threads like these... for reference see thread jokes in here really in urdu ... but i think it is in advisable to upload ur voices here... it may be mis used or heard by people we dun want them to hear... girls shud b extremely careful :)
That was just a suggestion. Open to such views! :D

Reaction score
Lololol. I can't understand punjabi at all.
And I don't wanna learn it either, to be honest I don't like it all. ;)