• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

leave chemistryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
hahhahaha.............i know alot of baby language..........aftal all.....i m a baby of fol yeals...... :) :p :) ;) ^_^

Reaction score
"i m a baby of fol yeals" ???? yeh bhi koi baby language hai ??!

Reaction score
hahahah..... :p! lolxz....u dun nedd to worry u gna easily get high grade wd ur baby language in Fsc :p loxlz

Reaction score
People try to get knowledge. Try to achieve excellence. Marks tou aa jatey hain. Baat hoti hai knowledge ki.. U may go into FSC and get admission. but luk into it will u be able to compare urself to alevel candidates later? alevel candidates have a better concept and better understanding of what they are studying. Learning by rote alevels mein b hoti hai. eg is of urdu.. but still overall Alevels is hell better. if u just want to switch to fsc for admission then ur choice..

Reaction score
ovcurxe itx our choice....n chossing Fsc is a very practical n sensible decision for pre medical students :)

Reaction score
@hamid
yaar these days.....u wont be finding students who are looking for knowledge............i would say that these days every one is looking for extra efficient or u can say ''WONDERFUL'' results............thts just bcs of competition............just take an example of urs.........u study a subject....why???????? i m hell sure that only for an A or A*............not for knowledge!..........now its up to u that u blve it or not...................but deep inside ur heart...u know that i m right...................

nd sure, i can compare myself to a A levels students............I know I m FAR MORE BETTER THAN THEM!!!!!
thats my ATTITUDE!
u got any answer to this?

Reaction score
NoMI said:
@hamid
yaar these days.....u wont be finding students who are looking for knowledge............i would say that these days every one is looking for extra efficient or u can say ''WONDERFUL'' results............thts just bcs of competition............just take an example of urs.........u study a subject....why???????? i m hell sure that only for an A or A*............not for knowledge!..........now its up to u that u blve it or not...................but deep inside ur heart...u know that i m right...................

nd sure, i can compare myself to a A levels students............I know I m FAR MORE BETTER THAN THEM!!!!!
thats my ATTITUDE!
u got any answer to this?

Ahaha.. WATTA an attitude.... agar aap ki mentality hi knowledge na acquire karne ki hai phr tou baat hi khatam ho jati hai.... Maybe i kept some subs for As.. but obv u get knwledge frm them and thats the real purpose... As le ke kahan jana hai, practical life mein kam knowledge ne hi ana hai... ye tou nahi k ab aap ne admission lene ke baad mar jana hai... Admission Bs walon ka bhi ho hi jata hai kisi uni mein ....
And u comparing urself to Alevels student... tmhari soch hai... Alevels kafi zayada khap hai Olevels se.. with all the entry tests and the foreign applications... u ll knw about that if u do Alevels.. jo aap ne karni nahi... FSC tou sakun se ho jaye gi... coz not tensn of entry test sirf mcat after the result

Reaction score
Yeah!!! 10 saal baad yehi site howi tou dekh len ge aik dusre ki positions :D:D:D:D

Reaction score
hey ppl... i am also thinkin to switch to fcs.. what u ppl say.. tell me some gud school for fcs..i liv in islamabad.. i knw icg and imcg but tell me other schoolz in which we can do fcs.. and academy too.. and when r admissions opening?? and where r u guyz going to do ur fcs??

Reaction score
yaar hamid.......when did i say that u dnt get knowledge from studies????
my ppoint is.......these days everyone is just studying for results..............for good grades........to get admission in any good uni.......nd unltimately earn more money...........anyone would agree with me........idk abt u............
nd dear........fsc asaani se nahi ho jaati.........u have to workkkkkkkkkkkkkk aloooooooooooooooooooot and aloooottttttttt in it............i see it easier than A levels though its not ''SUB STANDARD''............and whether u do a lvls or fsc.......u hve to give entry tests.................
nd sana pervaiz..........if u wanna study in pak.......no private clg......then go for FSc...........but if u have army background....like dad in army.......then u can get admission in NUST.......so go on with ur A levels..........
nd sorry, i dnt knw abt any schools, clgs or acdms in isb