• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

left the candidate signature blank on mcq sheet accounts p1

Reaction score
filled up everything else name and candidate no and centre no. was already printed, when i asked the invigilator he said there is no need for it to be filled and collected the paper that bastard. whats gonna happen now

Reaction score
I am afraid that mcq sheet would not be counted as per cie rules, the mcq sheet is read by computer so it needs your sign and shading of your role number otherwise it is considered as bogus. In our centre the old man shouted around 50 times to sign the sheet and shade the candidate number, but i dont know your invigilator said there is no use of it.

Reaction score
as far as i have heard , you have nothing to worry if you filled your role number as mcqs are checked manually . Dont worry , they are not after you , they will look into your identity . . I had a senior who failed to mention her name/roll no on any paper in math paper 1 but got 89%(when they used to tell the percentage) . .

Reaction score
as far as i have heard , you have nothing to worry if you filled your role number as mcqs are checked manually . Dont worry , they are not after you , they will look into your identity . . I had a senior who failed to mention her name/roll no on any paper in math paper 1 but got 89%(when they used to tell the percentage) . .
then how the hell they got to know about her? o_O isn't it weird

Reaction score
thanks abd1336480007 im really scared and was about to tell my parents but thanks to Allah you were there to remove my suspicions the above post says that the computer checking the mcqs needs sign but you said its checked manually

Reaction score
thanks abd1336480007 im really scared and was about to tell my parents but thanks to Allah you were there to remove my suspicions the above post says that the computer checking the mcqs needs sign but you said its checked manually
u c , its a pencil , so makes manual checking obvious except the fact that î heard it from some1 worth believing . .
Plus u didnt need to stress writing that whole number :p its a bit too long :p

Reaction score
then how the hell they got to know about her? o_O isn't it weird
nah it isnt . . She was the only 1 not to write her name in her batch , so she was the one left . . Jb sb ke nam match ho gyay to unka paper hi reh gya . .

Reaction score
wo bhot kuch karty hain but hamein logun se sirf fear striking batain sunany ko milti hain . . They want to benefit us by al means . . Wo ap ke dushman ni hain . .you read their articles (often they boast a bit 2 much but there is reality in loads of it )

Reaction score
I am afraid that mcq sheet would not be counted as per cie rules, the mcq sheet is read by computer so it needs your sign and shading of your role number otherwise it is considered as bogus. In our centre the old man shouted around 50 times to sign the sheet and shade the candidate number, but i dont know your invigilator said there is no use of it.
What happens if you shade the candidate number incorrectly. Just asking. I showed if I shaded my candidate number correctly to my friend and also to the invigilator.

Reaction score
What happens if you shade the candidate number incorrectly. Just asking. I showed if I shaded my candidate number correctly to my friend and also to the invigilator.
they vl somehow penetrate the pattern to it and there was ua name too . . Name printed and with ur questns atemptd . . Check hoga!

Reaction score

Uhh no they're not.

MCQs are graded by an OMR, which, by the way, is also why you can't have a P1 rechecked. (no room for error!)

As long as you've filled the candidate number and name you're good to go. (i.e the circling part)

Reaction score
Uhh no they're not.

MCQs are graded by an OMR, which, by the way, is also why you can't have a P1 rechecked. (no room for error!)

As long as you've filled the candidate number and name you're good to go. (i.e the circling part)
Uhh no they're not.

I showed to my friend and teacher so did I do it correctly