• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
P3 is only 12% of A levels....some of my seniors got a C in P3 and an A overall.Its mostly luck,and there are some questions that have somewhat set ans like K values and limitations of experiments in Physics.
Yeah true that but i carries something around 27.5% in AS and that's bothering me a lot.Though I am not giving AS but it is still affecting my current Percentage in school exams.

Reaction score
Physics P3 is so easy man, its the easiest of all actually
there is a huge range of error for physics and the limitation thing you can get the hang of eventually

Chemistry however is a huge problem,
I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-1.jpg

Reaction score
Can anybody solve this qs. It's from 2013 m/j thinking skills paper!!

Mary works in a top secret research laboratory. In order to gain access to the building, she must use a secret four-digit code. All codes from 0000 to 9999 are possible. As a security feature, Mary is required to get exactly one digit wrong each time, and not to enter the same four-digit number as she did last time. The security guard can see the numbers that she enters into the keypad. What is the maximum number of different four-digit numbers Mary can enter without the security guard being able to be certain of the secret code?
A 2
B 8
C 32
D 4096

The correct ans is B 8, BUT i have no idea how!

Reaction score
hey uhm its my first using xtremepapers ive seen a lot of quick and helpful replies so i gave it a shot

anyways can someone please please provide me with both the english practical book(latest version) and the teachers guide(latest version) thanks a lot and once again please someone help me i lost them and i hva eno time to buy them once again