• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets take sudy as fun brothers and sister

Reaction score
Why not all of us together establish a better community in this forum site to study parctical as o level and igcse requires a lot of knowledge and understanding. Rather than discussing with friends on phones and asking teachers;why not we that is registered users in this site build up relation to score good marks.What say everybody waiting for ur respones.

Reaction score
The community is already established! We are all asking our queries and asnwering too.
And if you say that most of us get online all at the same time , maybe that's not possible because of our timings and study plans.
However, you can ask and I'll be here for the help anytime ;)

Reaction score
The community lacks activity ... that is the problem . I don't always login on Xtremepapers like the 2010 May/June session when I started , I noticed that the only noticeable activity occurs only in May/June session , while October / November is more like a post every 3-8 days.

I hope that the activity increases , even in holidays , I am a stalker of activity.

Reaction score
Thanks and pray that this community increases and all of us succeed in our coming exams, tests.