• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lEtS WElCoMe rAmDaAn..!

Reaction score
the last hours bfore iftar are the most tempting and difficult.
fille spéciale i thought that the videos didnt work coz of youtube ban here.
but just wanted to appreciate ur efforts.
thanx for the wonderful article Happy Muslimah .

Rmarie-yum Shah... Ibtizam cardude456 ZKhanXZ mune:) sweetjinnah Nayya Hassan acas shaikh asma tareen Amy Bloom
black widow avenger Shara Nafaz fiz34 princess sofia MuslimGirl Nabeel.Ahmad

Thanks for the tag bro but the vedios arent working :(

Reaction score

Rmarie-yum Shah... Ibtizam cardude456 ZKhanXZ mune:) sweetjinnah Nayya Hassan acas shaikh asma tareen Amy Bloom
Jazak Allah for the tag.
I'll read this for sure. =)

Reaction score

Rmarie-yum Shah... Ibtizam cardude456 ZKhanXZ mune:)thnx fr the tag nd yeah last hours are really diifficult sweetjinnah Nayya Hassan acas shaikh asma tareen Amy Bloom

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
tumblr_m796em9s3M1r2i85oo1_1280.jpg

Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Ramadan ^-^
As the cresent moon is sighted; and the holy month of Ramdan finally begins, May Allah bless all of you with your happiness and grace your homes with warmth and peace. Ameen :)

I found an image and wanted to remind you the things which you should avoid in Ramadan :)
tumblr_m7g4xaz3ZZ1rwqfvwo1_500.jpg

Allah rewards those who fast religiously during the holy month of Ramadan. He showers them with countless blessings. May he give you the strength and the character to remember Him at all times. Ameen

And have a wonderful Ramadan Kareem in advance :D
abdulhafeez alphabravocharlie AlphaCentauri AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs anonymous123 areeba fatima

avenger Dazzling Girl <3 bamteck Banner belle Bilal Khan CaptainDanger Chocolate<3 сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ $~SauD~$

étudiante Experienced One falcon678 farahnaseemch fathimaash FeLiX zoe

FrostFlash Gémeaux geni0usheeni Happy Muslimah Haseefa IGCSE O/L student Master_Shifu khushbakhat malik

Kumkum leadingguy Love Islam MadihahK memyself15 mercedes008 Minato112 MKh@lid momo_khan muslimah here

MuslimGirl Myste Rious MysteRyGiRl N.M Nibz Peaceful PhyZac princessanum princesszahra purplerox

qasim9 redd Rmarie-yum robinhoodmustafa RoyalPurple Rutzaba Safa M. Ahmed Safa Malik Aawaan Saiyan SalmanPakRocks

scarface007 Snow princess Shizza Jalil Silent Hunter smzimran Soldier313 sweetiepie Teenage.muslimah TeenStar black_berry

U stalking ME veiled_fantasy VelaneDeBeaute Warrior66 whitetiger64 XPFMember Amy Bloom am123 Student of the year Era

Ibtizam gary221 Busy Buddy arlery Zari AAnsarii 1995@10Sept @Emma13 @badrobot14 MnMz Shah...

I apologize for those I didn't tag :)

Reaction score