• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Life's Shocking Moments

Reaction score
I fell and a hard stone hit my head with immense force....no blood...but it took 2 days for me to recall "Who I actually am?" Completely a nightmare......:notworthy:
lol, same thing happened to me
Someone hit my head with a cricket bat, For the instant I thought my jaw had fallen off, surprisingly the jaw became just fine in a day

Reaction score
haha..remembered another one...this one is the most funniest for me..... "I kicked in air fiercely. The knee comes out from nowhere and hits my eye out of momentum. Ended up in a swollen eye and a blue-black circle under my eye." Yeah. i know..quite unbelievable but true. :notworthy:

Reaction score
haha..remembered another one...this one is the most funniest for me..... "I kicked in air fiercely. The knee comes out from nowhere and hits my eye out of momentum. Ended up in a swollen eye and a blue-black circle under my eye." Yeah. i know..quite unbelievable but true. :notworthy:
whoa