• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lifesaver for olevel

Reaction score
Hi guys, again after a long time i have made a new compilation and the most anticipated one,
Computer Studies is coming soon,
--> DON'T FORGET TO CLICK LIKE THIS HELPS ME ALOT (and I'm Sure that won't hurt or Cost (so yeah go ahead click it)
--> IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES PLEASE DO TELL ME ....
-->It has everything seeing is believing
-->It took a lot of time for me to make this so please use it
-->I am making the same for chemistry and maths (Already have made them but new version is coming)
-->it includes some notes that i made so please like
-->It took a lot of effort and time to make this so please Like if u can(i know this won't hurt)
-->Seriously you are still reading?;)
-->I asked the moderators to stick this but they are busy sticking not important threads so please every time you see this thread just write BUMP so it stays on the top and everyone can get it
TO DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/download/lzk6lmaiv4a57bf/Physics.rar
This Compilation Includes
  • Past papers (Summer and Winter) in two different folders and then to its sub folders (Year)(Also 2013 Summer and Winter and 2002 Summer).
  • Notes every notes and booklets i could find according to syllabus(Of GCE Olevels 2014) Topic under sub folders and further sub folders so it easier to find notes on a particular topic.
  • Examiner Report.
  • Marking Schemes.
  • Key.
*Sorry In Advance if their is any mistake.
*File Size (60.02mb)
*The total files count 405
Link to other Compilations:
Pakistan Stud. Compilation CLICK HERE
Islamiat Compilation CLICK HERE
Urdu Compilation CLICK HERE
Maths Compilation CLICK HERE
Chemistry Compilation ClICK HERE

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys, again after a long time i have made a new compilation and the most anticipated one,
Computer Studies is coming soon,
--> DON'T FORGET TO CLICK LIKE THIS HELPS ME ALOT (and I'm Sure that won't hurt or Cost (so yeah go ahead click it)
--> IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES PLEASE DO TELL ME ....
-->It has everything seeing is believing
-->It took a lot of time for me to make this so please use it
-->I am making the same for chemistry and maths (Already have made them but new version is coming)
-->it includes some notes that i made so please like
-->It took a lot of effort and time to make this so please Like if u can(i know this won't hurt)
-->Seriously you are still reading?;)
-->I asked the moderators to stick this but they are busy sticking not important threads so please every time you see this thread just write BUMP so it stays on the top and everyone can get it
TO DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/download/lzk6lmaiv4a57bf/Physics.rar
This Compilation Includes
  • Past papers (Summer and Winter) in two different folders and then to its sub folders (Year)(Also 2013 Summer and Winter and 2002 Summer).
  • Notes every notes and booklets i could find according to syllabus(Of GCE Olevels 2014) Topic under sub folders and further sub folders so it easier to find notes on a particular topic.
  • Examiner Report.
  • Marking Schemes.
  • Key.
*Sorry In Advance if their is any mistake.
*File Size (60.02mb)
*The total files count 405
Link to other Compilations:
Pakistan Stud. Compilation CLICK HERE
Islamiat Compilation CLICK HERE
Urdu Compilation CLICK HERE
Maths Compilation CLICK HERE
Chemistry Compilation ClICK HERE
Make notes for eng. I already liked this one but if possible i woild love if u do a levels.