• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

love ma frndz.........

Reaction score
No storm nor rain can make our friendship drain IIS gang is our name
We share sorrows and griefs and happiness and peace ,
We never leave our friends alone , n no difficulty has left us torn , it is a group made by Allah and everyday we meet 4 him wallah.
Everday is a brand new one and we leave no space to have fun ,
May Allah keep us together life long and raise us together with his praise worthy song ....
wid few lines i end this at last i have stories to say but alas!!!;)
........lets get crazy crazy crazy till we c d sun , i noe we only met but lets pretend its love n never never never stop 4 anyone....tonight lets get some and live while we r young.(within shariah)(y) :p

Reaction score
No storm nor rain can make our friendship drain IIS gang is our name
We share sorrows and griefs and happiness and peace ,
We never leave our friends alone , n no difficulty has left us torn , it is a group made by Allah and everyday we meet 4 him wallah.
Everday is a brand new one and we leave no space to have fun ,
May Allah keep us together life long and raise us together with his praise worthy song ....
wid few lines i end this at last i have stories to say but alas!!!;)
........lets get crazy crazy crazy till we c d sun , i noe we only met but lets pretend its love n never never never stop 4 anyone....tonight lets get some and live while we r young.(within shariah)(y) :p
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :')
i think that this is beautiful ^_______________________^ <3 <3 <3
thankyou for sharing :D