• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS admission criteria

Reaction score
well i certainly have no idea about it, because the minimun every student does here is 8 subjects, and your equivalence is also made out of those 8 subjects =/

Reaction score
I have not given AS level , planning to give all subjects in one go .... i had a bad transript in my school.. will that effect alot in admission?

Reaction score
whats the importance of transcript that schoo makes in there internal papers?

Reaction score
I hae 4as and 4bs in olevels and probably a very average result likee ABC in As level. I want to go to LUMS. So i have planned to reappear in two of the olevel subjects that is Math and economics in this october november 2012 . Is this a good option ? Cus 6 as are supposed to be safe and my chances will be increased of getting into lums. Do yu think im doing the rite thng??

Reaction score
If a person receives like 5As and 3Bs in O Levels and then get 2A* and a A is the 3 subjects which he have in A Levels .. what are his chances?