• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS admissions 2016

Reaction score
Hey guys can anybody tell me my chances of getting into LUMS? Matric 85% Fsc 87% and SAT scores of 1450, 1570,1690. I have a few extracurricular certificates and I play basketball and badminton as well. I took a gap year so would that affect my chances? Please help!

Reaction score
Your SAT score is a bit low. Many people this year have 1800+

And no, gap year does not affect chances.
I know it's low :(
But I'm from the fsc stream so doesn't it make it a valid reason for this low score. I really hope I get into LUMS I just took a gap year for it

Reaction score
I know it's low :(
But I'm from the fsc stream so doesn't it make it a valid reason for this low score. I really hope I get into LUMS I just took a gap year for it

Oh, I hope you do get in!
It is possible. :p

Last year I heard people with 1600 did get in... but many with higher scores than that were rejected. So anything is possible.

Reaction score
Would I get into SDSB? A lot of people in the admissions group on Facebook have lower scores than mine and people are encouraging them that they have a good shot in it. I am worried like hell man I can't even sleep well.
Btw where do you study? Have you also applied?

Reaction score
Oh, I hope you do get in!
It is possible. :p

Last year I heard people with 1600 did get in... but many with higher scores than that were rejected. So anything is possible.
People with 1400s got in man!
I think I should keep my hopes up! :D

Reaction score
Would I get into SDSB? A lot of people in the admissions group on Facebook have lower scores than mine and people are encouraging them that they have a good shot in it. I am worried like hell man I can't even sleep well.
Btw where do you study? Have you also applied?

The SAT score requirement for SDSB would be lower than the Science one. That's what I have heard.

I study in LGS. I didn't apply to LUMS tho. :3