• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS conditional offers

Reaction score
Aoa everyone. I am currently a student of 2nd year iCOM, I'll be giving my SAT for LUMS at 24th Jan. IA. The thing is that I scored 80% in my matric exams and in my first year, I scored 64.7%. See my dilemma? Just .3% short of the minimum eligibility requirement of LUMS! I'll be applying for economics school, do I have any chance of getting in? I'll be getting my result of second year in August 2015, and, In sha Allah, I'm sure I'll score more than the par of LUMS. What worries me is that will LUMS even consider me? I heard the competition at economics school is quite light compared to other schools, but after all, it's LUMS we're talking about.. Please, anyone, help me on this. I'm anxiously waiting for replies. Also, please tell me what SAT score is good for LUMS. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Aoa everyone. I am currently a student of 2nd year iCOM, I'll be giving my SAT for LUMS at 24th Jan. IA. The thing is that I scored 80% in my matric exams and in my first year, I scored 64.7%. See my dilemma? Just .3% short of the minimum eligibility requirement of LUMS! I'll be applying for economics school, do I have any chance of getting in? I'll be getting my result of second year in August 2015, and, In sha Allah, I'm sure I'll score more than the par of LUMS. What worries me is that will LUMS even consider me? I heard the competition at economics school is quite light compared to other schools, but after all, it's LUMS we're talking about.. Please, anyone, help me on this. I'm anxiously waiting for replies. Also, please tell me what SAT score is good for LUMS. Thanks in advance!
Well if you score well in SAT , things will turn your way :)

Reaction score
you need to get at least 1700 or above in SAT 1 in order to get admission without scholarship in LUMS.