• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums lcat and sse test

Reaction score
I am making this thread for good preparation for lcat and sse.share questions.plz tell from where you guys are doing preparation for lums?

Reaction score
their sample paper hasnt included it?
for 2014 sample paper is not available......before 2012 it is not included but now they include.....essay does matter for admission,they only judge that how good your eng is for communication.
if your essay will not up to the mark,they will give you extra course for English.....I heard that math is much difficult than English
math counts more than English....
your first priority should be math
don't take tension for english
in english only problem is in vocabulary which you can't prepare in 15 days......you should be familiar with grammar for example you should know that using" very unique" is wrong
just focus on maths

can any one tell me should I have to do conic section for SSE maths?

Reaction score
bro che
for 2014 sample paper is not available......before 2012 it is not included but now they include.....essay does matter for admission,they only judge that how good your eng is for communication.
if your essay will not up to the mark,they will give you extra course for English.....I heard that math is much difficult than English
math counts more than English....
your first priority should be math
don't take tension for english
in english only problem is in vocabulary which you can't prepare in 15 days......you should be familiar with grammar for example you should know that using" very unique" is wrong
just focus on maths

can any one tell me should I have to do conic section for SSE maths?
bro check this out

Attachments

• upload_2014-1-27_22-3-16.png
    upload_2014-1-27_22-3-16.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 48