• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS or CA?

Reaction score
I recently got my Alevels result and now im wondering whether I should apply in LUMS for the Bsc (honours) programme 'Accounting and Finance' and wait a complete year or should I just join CA this year. What I want to know is that, is LUMS really worth it? Plus I would like to know if my admission in LUMS would be somewhat secure with my grades which are, an A* and 2A's in Alevels and an A* 4A's and 3B's in Olevels.

Reaction score
DUDE CA is really tuff as you already may know! What I have heard is that CA teachers also recommnd that u atleast have a back up degree like BSC or ACCA etc so if( ALLAH FORBIDS) you dont successfully complete CA!
On the other hand getting admission in LUMS ACF is also
Tuff! U have almost decrnt o level grades but SUPERB ALEVEL grades! So if u get a good LCAT test than u can easily get into LUMS! So my brotherly advice is go for LUMS and use the one year to prepare SAT 1 which is best prep for the LCAT!
Hope tht helps!

Reaction score
I recently got my Alevels result and now im wondering whether I should apply in LUMS for the Bsc (honours) programme 'Accounting and Finance' and wait a complete year or should I just join CA this year. What I want to know is that, is LUMS really worth it? Plus I would like to know if my admission in LUMS would be somewhat secure with my grades which are, an A* and 2A's in Alevels and an A* 4A's and 3B's in Olevels.

http://xtremepapers.com/community/threads/posspak-college-day-2012-lahore-only.18827/#post-373813