• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lums (please reply)

Reaction score
I applyed in lums for economics and finance this feb/2010 and appeared for LCAT.today i recieved a call from lums and they inquired me what i am doing these days and when i will appear for A levels.The girl gave me her lums personal email id to update them about my A levels exams(to ensure them that i will be appearing in this may/jun seesion of 2010).
What do you people think why they called me?any chances of admission offer?
I dont think that they call every canidate and inquire about them and ask them to update their application.If info is missing they simply reject the canidate.
please reply

Reaction score
Thats a bid odd...I hold an offer from LUMS, but they didnt ask me any of that. Neither did they ask anyone else, accepted or rejected, as far as I know...

Reaction score
right.I provided nothing which can prove that i am appearing for A levels in the current session.So thats why they inquired.May be they are considering for admission offer:S:D..what say?

Reaction score
when is the last date for the admission results? coz the other day my friend in pakistan called up lums to ask about my admission, and they said they will let us know in two weeks. its been two weeks now, no reply.

Reaction score
Now they are saying that we should wait till the end of May, only 6 days remaining............ !

Reaction score
im waiting as well. dunno why they didnt reply. i met a person who got offer for finance and accounting a month ago... :S

Reaction score
offers have started to come out ..yesterday 2 friends of mine got into eco...Best of Luck to you PPL :D

Reaction score
Illuminati said:
I applyed in lums for economics and finance this feb/2010 and appeared for LCAT.today i recieved a call from lums and they inquired me what i am doing these days and when i will appear for A levels.The girl gave me her lums personal email id to update them about my A levels exams(to ensure them that i will be appearing in this may/jun seesion of 2010).
What do you people think why they called me?any chances of admission offer?
I dont think that they call every canidate and inquire about them and ask them to update their application.If info is missing they simply reject the canidate.
please reply
these are the signs of ur getting admission in lums. congrats in advance ;)