• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS!!.....reply plzz!!!

Reaction score
i wanna ask....about entry test...of lUMS...for those who got into LUMS..can u plz tell how was ur test.....SSE test......how many questions u ppl left.??...kindly tell honestly...:)

Reaction score
test was quite difficult. english was from SAT1 past papers..
rest was from God knows where!
simple math was very tough, most of my friends werent able to complete it in time.
Physics was comparatively easier, mixture of A level, fsc and other random stuff.
Advanced math was also difficult, u needed to know various tricks to save time cuz calculator isnt allowed.
chemistry was also mixture of A level and fsc, a bit more inclined towards fsc..
overall, test is quite difficult but is also the only thing that matters.
admission isnt that difficult if ur basics are strong. lums admission is easiest compared to uet, giki, nust because lums fee is high so there are many dropouts.
keeps ur basics strong, study chemistry of fsc, keep all ur A level concepts in mind and learn each and everything from the SAT2 course, because some questions r even from SAT2 pastpapers.

Reaction score
i left about 10 % of the questions but solved all the rest with complete surety. and yes i got in, but didnt qualify for their scholarship which is entirely need-based, so now i m going for nust electrical.

Reaction score
i studied full fsc course + SAT2 course + random other stuff whatever i could find.
O level grades 7 A*s, 1 A grade..
didnt take AS, took full A level, score 3 A*s, 1 A grade..

Reaction score
CoNfUsEd1
bro...wat grades were dere on ur trancscript.??.....and for LUMS test matters the most.????/....and fsc course...for the topics which were higlightrd in the syllabus.??

Reaction score
transcript grades same as A level result: 3 A*s, 1 A grade. and i cant remember the topics exactly..