• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS SSE test!

Reaction score
There is no reason to conduct a retest. Given that lums know of their blunder they will evaluate students in a different way. Weightage of other things will be increased over the entry test. Those who didn't get the leaked paper and still had a good paper, they won't be interested in the retake. And LCAT is a huge test, you can't just hold it again.

Reaction score
hamidali391 i know its not an easy task to retake the paper.... but again think about the uet leaked paper 40 000 canidates sat on the paper...
it ain't that i had a bad paper but think wisely this leed acadmy had alot of students, these students didnot just attempted the paper they mastered it......
it would be wrong to canidates who self studied day and night and in the end found out a huge line of students ahead of him due to the fact that they studied at leeds...
In the end things to say that lcat weightage will be lowered is etc will be one of many assumptions.

Reaction score
I wrote to LUMS and they are delibrately sidelining this issue. They said that only 5-6 questions reappeared. They don't want to admit their mistake and conduct a retest. We have to spread the word as far as possible.

the word is spread much.. twice coming in the news paper and on the headline in city 042 channel... but only Allah know what will happen next. At least some step should be taken the evidence is enough for the trials.

Reaction score
I just told you what'll happen. LUMS will discard these results if required and just judge on the basis of O'levels result and the AS results. Probably, they'll have interviews too. Will you be happy then? Won't that be more fair now? But seriously retaking the test is not a possibility.

Reaction score
hahahaha always happy :)
but the thing bothering is there is no official verdict from lums.... the things u just mentioned are one of many assumptions ...

Reaction score
hahahaha always happy :)
but the thing bothering is there is no official verdict from lums.... the things u just mentioned are one of many assumptions ...
Why will they give a verdict? According to them nothing wrong has happened.

Reaction score
Exactly, now they aren't even ready to admit that it actually happened. We have to make sure we share this with everyone who sat in the paper and to publicize this as much as possible so as to make sure that they in the least admit it and take action about it. I don't want them to take a retest. I just want them to take acti0n over it. I mean Mehmoods been leaking tests orally since a decade, its time we actually do something about it and we have proof onit this time.

Reaction score
Exactly, now they aren't even ready to admit that it actually happened. We have to make sure we share this with everyone who sat in the paper and to publicize this as much as possible so as to make sure that they in the least admit it and take action about it. I don't want them to take a retest. I just want them to take acti0n over it. I mean Mehmoods been leaking tests orally since a decade, its time we actually do something about it and we have proof onit this time.

admit it buddy nothing gonna happen now... it would be just a waste of time. if Lums would have to take a stand they would have done it by now. but this thong is really pissing me out :/

Reaction score
It's not verbal writing. It's Verbal english test + a paragraph writing test. Verbal test is basically an english section containing questions regarding vocabulary and other stuff like sentence completion, grammar e.t.c

What is Paragraph Writing? give any sample question?