• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS SSE

Reaction score
in a way it is! but according to my point of view, it is not... lets c what this decision yields for me :/

mak

Reaction score
dun worry dear, Allah will do better for all of us :) aeween nae etnay dhakkay khatay aay ab tak :/ INSHALLAH we'll get into something that'l be very good for us :))

Reaction score
hy new lumanites. I wanted to get into lums but didnt get admission this year. so now iam planning to try again. I have three subjects in a levels phsics chem and biology and in o level i got 5az and 4bz.. please can any one help me and tell me that how much sat score do i need and what else should i do to be on a saffer side.. does any one know that are there people with 5az getting admission in lums? please those who know help me and reply me asap because now i have to make a decsion that if i shud wait for one year or not.. is my o level result a pb in getting admission?

Reaction score
@above:
let me be honest wid ya gal....
frm a last yr or so, lums aint takin in any student wid less then 6 A's... so if u rill wanna get into lums, u got a chance dis year in nov session to retake ur o lvl subjects.....
sat scores dont count, they just make an impression if u r a paki student..
ur o lvl result and ur entry test score are the most imp thing to get counted......

my advice will be to get into any university u consider next to lums and the nest yr, try for migration...as many slots get open in lums after a semester or so....bt m nt so sure that is migration allowed in lums or nt..check their site fr details.... :)
dont get hurt, bt u gotta accept the realities.. :)

Reaction score
@ MISTA if i retake 2 of my olevel exams this year then wud it matter that i had been reappearing after 1 year? wud they take those grades into consideration? please reply me if u know for sure...

Reaction score
*not 100% sure!

well, i dun think that i wld matter if u're reappearing after a year....(atleast the british council wldnt mind) and u may have a chance to score A*'s aswell...
my friend got a C in chemistry in 2009 june, he went for a retake in nov session and scored an A, and now hez in lums.....he even sent his retake result after apps closed for lums...
bt still, focus on the migration thing....dont waste a full year just for lums... :)

Reaction score
@annanina. well i had 6 grades and i didnt make into lums, the 1 and ONLY reason (according to me) is that i messed up the entry test (even 4 As in AS didnt help)... so in my opinion u shud b well prepared for that test. if that goes well, then shudnt b any prob at all!
@mista.lova.lova ( :p ) migration ka kya scene hai yar? i didnt get any info on the site...

Reaction score
well my class mate from jt had 5 A's in olevel and made into SSE..i had 7 but got into SSHL(eco) =( ...the majority depends upon your admission test and your school rep....like from jt we have around 30 in sse and 45 in the buisness schools..but majority are not going to lums so the seats will be free and if you are on the watlist best of luck =D..

I too ditched lums for Mcgill =P

Reaction score
thanks for replying mista. the friend ur talking about; did he got c in o or a level in chem?
well jazib i didnt c for tht migration thing el have to wait for 1 year as i havnt applied any where else.. :(
bt i know some one who transfered her credits from lsc to lums after 1 year!

Reaction score
@ garred the friend you are talking about got in ssc this year? was he studying math in a level and what about his english and math was he o good in them? did he appeared in sat and if yes then what ws hs score as i want to make an estimate that how he did in his lcat..

Reaction score
well, i dont have any idea abt ur last post's question.... :D
my friend had a C in AS level chemistry..
and m nt pretty much sure, bt arent the applications for lsc still open?? :eek: u shd probably get into it, than wasting a whole yr.. :)

Reaction score
Can sum body tell any acedemy for lums sse entry test upcomin next year 2011 :D

Reaction score
leh kips nay jaisay baray markay maar liye....meray saath walon mai say shaid he kisi ka kisi achi uni mai hua ho.. :|