• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lums

Reaction score
yes i got in a month ago in Accounting and Finance :D ...but not going to lums :p... Imperial baby :D

Reaction score
oh ok. u got a letter or smthng? i didnt get any. none of my frnds either :(

Reaction score
oh alright. i heard abt sse got their replies by 1st may. hope i get a reply..

Reaction score
Got a letter from the school of social sciences and humanities...not going! screw LUMS! :D the losers have removed the eco n maths major. no point going now!

Reaction score
can any one tell me about lums addmission that what is the eligibility criteria for lums admission .. how much A ' are required in o level and alevels.. for geting an admission in lums bs in economics or accounting.. iam in As level current just wanna know,, ppls sayy that we need atleast 3 A' in Alevel for the admission..........!!!!!!!1 :D

Reaction score
2 Bs and 1C minimum, A-levels

btw i also got selected in SSE, i am waiting for financial aid decision.

Reaction score
what about ol evels grade if u dont mind can i ask kaii aap kaii kyaa gradess thai Alevels kaii app select ho gayii hainn ..!!! thanksss :D

Reaction score
who da hell says k lums require 3 As....i got admission n i just need 2 B's n 1C..datz it!

Reaction score
one of my friend applied and he got 1A in eco, 2B's in math and business. he still hasnt gotten a reply yet. :( when will LUMS next admission start?

Reaction score
mega5984 said:
what about ol evels grade if u dont mind can i ask kaii aap kaii kyaa gradess thai Alevels kaii app select ho gayii hainn ..!!! thanksss :D
Lums admission depends mostly on the entry test. whatever the course maybe...

Reaction score
okk and wht about the passing % in the test oor it depends on them whether they select a person or nott....

Reaction score
I've also applied to LUMS for the SHSSL school for Economics and Political Science..I haven't heard anything but someone who emailed LUMS was informed that the rest of the offers will be sent late May (which should be now)..and @ Mega5984, you don't need 3A's in your AS, the site says a minimum of I think BCC or something?But you really should try to ace your AS because it's simple..I applied with 3 a's in my AS and very average Olevel grades (D in maths :( )So I'm just hoping I get a response from them soon.Good luck to all the applicants!

Reaction score
I got 9 As in O level and 5As in as level.

The SSE test was very conceptual and cannot be called easy, you need to have very good and firm base to attempt questions like that, i dunno about the Lcat TEST. it was like SAT1 i think, work hard on your AS grades and start preparing for exams early.

Reaction score
SSE test was only dificult without calculator, i lost most of me marks due to calculation...