• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lums

XYZ

Reaction score
Getting into LUMS is shit easy (I speak for SHSSL). LCAT is probably the easiest test on the planet. I didn't even prepare for it. Like literally. I watched 3 movies the day before my LCAT and went to a friend's birthday party. I got in anyway. Anyone above average can get in.

Reaction score
LCAT isnt difficult but owing to the number of people who apply, you need to ace it. SSE is a bit difficult without the calculator though, especially the Advance Mathematics part. Still doesnt matter cuz i recieved the offer :)

Reaction score
Till the 1st week of June? Okay, I was beginning to lose hope..And I hope it's easy to get into the Humanities school like XYZ says..My Lcat wasn't too good, maths was terrible but I think I did well on the English part. I applied with straight A's in my AS, average O level grades but many extracirriculars and a well thought out personal statement so I hope I still have a chance.