• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lyceum ???

Reaction score
How good is lyceum in science subjects ??. i want to know abt the current position.
Well Lyceum is known for its reputation in Commerce field, but since last years it has been rising in the field of Sciences too. But i must say that KGS or Nixor is best for Sciences.

Reaction score
I personally dont think its a great school first its way expensive and then the environment is not that great thats me personal view !

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about the fees for science students,with 4 electives + G.p, in lyceum ?

Reaction score
bro i didn't knew that, I m also applying in Lyceum. it cost 15ooo for 3 electives + Englsih General or Language

Reaction score
So u applying in Lyceum have u compared the fee of other schools as well with it !
If u have i wanna know PLEASE thanks ?

Reaction score
Actually my aim if for Lyceum only! And In there documents they have written its 15,000 for 3 electives + English

Reaction score
yes and for Commerce Lyceum.
yar i have a c in math and d in add math in grade ten midterm and in the finals i got a b and c however in ninth i have an a* and b and now in eleventh i got an a and a* in both can i get math and further math in lyceum

Reaction score
Well Lyceum will calculate the percentage aggrigate for three years, if its above 75% ur application will be processed.