• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J/2012 History

Reaction score
1. a) battle of plassey
b) decline of mughal empire
c) greased cartridge most imp cause of war of independence

2. a)lucknow pact
b) why muslims formed a political party
C) gandhi's withdrawal led to failure of khilafat movement

3. a) ch rehmat ali
B) why cripps mission failed?
c) wardha scheme most imp reason y muslims hated congress rule

4. a) constitution crisis in 1954-55
b) why did pakistanis migrate between 1947-99?
c) pak totally succesful in solving problems of partition?agree or disagree expl

5. a) problems faced by benazir.=
b) why was India successful in wars of 65 and 71?(curse CIE for this propaganda)
c) constitutional reforms most imp of ayub khan?.expl

recollected thnx to me awesome memory. :p
which questions did u do?

Reaction score
1, 2 and 3. I had prepared the first two sections so I was basically restricted to them :p

Reaction score
i have aslo done 1,2,3. but tell me one thing is there any marks deducted if we write in the reasons with their explanations in separate paragraphs? my teacher had once told me not to make paragraphs but while doing the paper i forgot that and explained each reason with a different paragrah of about 4 to 5 lines in b and c parts. thats why i needed an extra answer sheet as well. so is there any problem with that??

Reaction score
i have aslo done 1,2,3. but tell me one thing is there any marks deducted if we write in the reasons with their explanations in separate paragraphs? my teacher had once told me not to make paragraphs but while doing the paper i forgot that and explained each reason with a different paragrah of about 4 to 5 lines in b and c parts. thats why i needed an extra answer sheet as well. so is there any problem with that??

in b part u only have to write three reasons tou three paragraphs he bntay hain, c part mey it's upto you, they appreciate more number of paragraphs since it's easier to check. :)

Reaction score
remember as well that the paper wasn't that easy too !! in da previous years it has been much easier !!! agreed the first three questions were a piece of cake !! but odr two were not as straight forward !! check the may / june 11 paper ?? can u ask for anything better ?? :p

Reaction score
remember as well that the paper wasn't that easy too !! in da previous years it has been much easier !!! agreed the first three questions were a piece of cake !! but odr two were not as straight forward !! check the may / june 11 paper ?? can u ask for anything better ?? :p
yea rite.....

SEEN Q5,b part ppl........ shows wat interests CIE is serving

Reaction score
1. a) battle of plassey
b) decline of mughal empire
c) greased cartridge most imp cause of war of independence

2. a)lucknow pact
b) why muslims formed a political party
C) gandhi's withdrawal led to failure of khilafat movement

3. a) ch rehmat ali
B) why cripps mission failed?
c) wardha scheme most imp reason y muslims hated congress rule

4. a) constitution crisis in 1954-55
b) why did pakistanis migrate between 1947-99?
c) pak totally succesful in solving problems of partition?agree or disagree expl

5. a) problems faced by benazir.=
b) why was India successful in wars of 65 and 71?(curse CIE for this propaganda)
c) constitutional reforms most imp of ayub khan?.expl

recollected thnx to me awesome memory. :p
which questions did u do?

YOU read the WHOLE QUESTION PAPER ??
I just read the first three. Lolz :p
Hahaha. Didn't had time to sneak to the other questions as I had not learned Section 3them :giggle:

By the way, BEST OF LUCK for tomorrow's ISLAMIAT PAPER 1 ............