• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J/2012 History

Reaction score
YOU read the WHOLE QUESTION PAPER ??
I just read the first three. Lolz :p
Hahaha. Didn't had time to sneak to the other questions as I had not learned Section 3them :giggle:

By the way, BEST OF LUCK for tomorrow's ISLAMIAT PAPER 1 ............
thnx..
section 3 is my fav, but i jst dint feel lyk making CIE happy by promoting there unholy views..Q5, Q4 was lengthy..

Reaction score
What a great emoticon it is ; I want to post it hundred times for every single one giving exams. Here it is (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)........... goes on and on !!!!

Reaction score
Sorry XPF is not allowing more than this in a single comment. Its too much they say !!!!

Reaction score
i attempt 1 , 4 , 5 as i just prepared of section 1 and 3 i found easy them than those simla conf , august offer , congress rule , mmr , mcr's , khilafat movment hahaah these reforms also make me pissed off like british said that indians can not agree on any decision btw sec 2 has tooo much question than that of 3..