• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

m/j 2014 exams ?

Reaction score
omg no no no i think u guys r getting the wrong meaning! sorry my bad :p what i mean is tht i have my exams this 2014 may/june session i dont mean i actually have the paper!! sorryyy!! my bad maybe i wasnt clear enough :p
That has gotta be the funniest misinterpretation i've ever come across.

Reaction score
Xaptor, can you name them? mine are urdu(2nd language), chemistry, bio, maths, physics and english (igcse 1st language)

Reaction score
Xaptor, can you name them? mine are urdu(2nd language), chemistry, bio, maths, physics and english (igcse 1st language)
Yeah sure, mine are biology, physics, chemistry, math, english as a second language, business, accounting and computers :)

Reaction score
you are so lucky. Me and my friends are stuck with frigging 1st language, which is for native speakers.

Reaction score
Yeah i know thts why i dint take it :p but then my subjects r just as hard cuz instead of six, i have to give eight :(

Reaction score
so r u done with revisions and practice? im not so i have to know how others are doing.
Ugh dont even ask... idk if i shud be doing past papers or the syllabus so im kinda doing both at the same time :/ idk its freaking me out :p im practicing but occassionally i go bck and revise sumthing... wbu?

Reaction score
Im done with a 2nd rime revision of 2 subs and ive practiced pastpapers of three. Only 15 days left.