• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M1 Jan 2013

Reaction score
the F and T question, I found F by Wcos45 = F I dont remember the answer so is it right ?

Reaction score
i remember the final answer only it was 17 and 9.8 i remember there will be 2 equation just make the T subject then get THe F

Reaction score
What did you guys get for the equations of motion, that you had to form. also for the last question what did you find XY to be? (in terms of h)

Reaction score
Mine is wrong but I wrote like this : I found t for B then I substitute in A equation = 4.9/h

Reaction score
I got 5/3h, not sure if its correct though... what equations of motion did you get for the two particles in question 4?

Reaction score
The answers for the first question are 5u m/s and Q changing direction and impulse is 10mu Ns
The answer for the last question XY=3/2 h and the equations are for A: T-8/5g=2a and for B: 4g-T=4a

Reaction score
The answers for the first question are 5u m/s and Q changing direction and impulse is 10mu Ns
The answer for the last question XY=3/2 h and the equations are for A: T-8/5g=2a and for B: 4g-T=4a
wasn't it a rough surface?!