• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mark Deduction For Cutting ????

Reaction score
i also want to know this....
Hello.I can answer your questions.Bio paper 6 is done on question paper and after my research i found out that if you cut anything on the question paper no marks are deducted, b.c the examiners are aware that little space is given and sometimes candidates do cutting...so you do not need to worry.Also if you are doing a ppr on answer script only 1 or 2 marks are deducted ffor cutting.

Reaction score
No marks are deducted, people. You aren't supposed to be robots who have to do everything perfect. The examiners are quite lenient in such cases, for example allowing you to write more than the lines given if you have to answer on the question paper.

Reaction score
wht abt if we cr0ss the lines given and write bel0w it .. ?=0 lyk in ge0 paper ?

Reaction score
Of course they don;t cut marks for cutting. We're not robots are we? I cut out my entire mazmoon in urdu and rewrote it. Did the same with mukalma. And I got and A*. Just make sure your handwriting is very neat so cutting does not make your work look like a mess.