• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math 2012 Marking schemes here:D

Reaction score
r u sure u take 0580
cuz our's was on da 8th of may n da 14th of may
Ohhhhh!! thats why! I took 0607.
Would you mind solving two doubts i had in the paper- i remember the questions

Reaction score
haha
nice~
where did ya get em from??
If you have solved the answers then question 17(c) is wrong, as the algebraic arrangement of the first equation 5x=4y+10 shows (5x) as negative but it should be (10) which should be negative. so the final answer is positive 2.5 :whistle:

Reaction score
Do you have the mark schemes for other papers? Mark scheme for Biology Paper 6 would be highly appreciated :)
so sorry man
my friend just sent math only
but if i get it ill definitely make it available to u ...

Reaction score
How high would the threshold be?
maybe theres no curve this time
cuz if u check da syllabus it says anyone who gets 90% n above gets an A* n so on..
this is mentioned in all da subjects dat i take
but im not sure abt da others
plus this wasnt mentioned in 2011

Reaction score
If you have solved the answers then question 17(c) is wrong, as the algebraic arrangement of the first equation 5x=4y+10 shows (5x) as negative but it should be (10) which should be negative. so the final answer is positive 2.5 :whistle:
yea there r mistakes
like for da trapezium question its 64 degree

ppl, for da second question , second part instead of writin "I" AND "N" i wrote just "N"
u know its not da actual thingy n there is a possibility she got da wong answers (A VERY SMALL POSSIBILITY~)

soooo anybody thinks she got sth wrong

Reaction score
WHO"S GETTIN AN A* THIS TIME?????????;)

PS i luv blue :love:
i apologize for da randomness:oops:

Reaction score
yes...a few questions are wrong : (
Jisu hope ther's a threshold this time....if it is then easy for anyone to get an A*