• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATH 9709 62 (Statistics)

Reaction score
Alright Guys, as you all know Stat exam is on 26th, i opening a topic from now! basically everything in Stat!

Once done with the exam, anyone please just post some info about Permutations and Combinations - i don't care about the other chapters just this one is messed up . lets c if we have do it correctly in our exams !!
:|

So, please lets just help each other out!

Over and Out!
Jurol

Reaction score
hey i want to ask that are we allowed to bring the normal distribution table into exam room or the supervisor will give us ? :(

Reaction score
can sum1 temme where 2 prepare for stat ppr as i cant understand anything frm txtbk

Reaction score
Hey is dat true that the Normal distribution table is preset in our Calculators ... how dooes that function works?

Reaction score
well, i have 2 calculators

on fx570 MS - press mode twice till you see SD - Standard Deviation - its no. 1 - one SD mode activated to a value from the Normal distribution table just click Shift and 3 and select 1 -' P( ' and type in the (Φ Value)

on fx991 ES Mode->3->AC then Shift->1->5->1

Over and Out
Jurol

Reaction score
I aint sure about how to do the inverse! I use the table to find the values!

Reaction score
Alright guys! times here! so, tomorrow, if anyone gets to know bout the Permutations and Combination question ; please please please, just post it here! its gonna help all of us, that's only if we see it!
Okay?
Over and Out
Jurol!

Reaction score
Jurol said:
well, i have 2 calculators

on fx570 MS - press mode twice till you see SD - Standard Deviation - its no. 1 - one SD mode activated to a value from the Normal distribution table just click Shift and 3 and select 1 -' P( ' and type in the (Φ Value)

on fx991 ES Mode->3->AC then Shift->1->5->1

Over and Out
Jurol
do u know how to calculate reverse of phi? i mean wen vr given the probability!

Reaction score
I dont think these calculators have the inverse option :( !! I have carried out an operation on my calculator (991es).. went through every mode but hard luck :D so We will have to resort to that table !