• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math A* Expectations

What do you think will be the Expected Threshold for A* in Maths (0580)

• Total voters
Reaction score
The thing is, I have NO idea how many marks i can possibly lose in P4, i think about 15 marks lost is A LOT for me. P2 alhamdulillah was pretty good, but i might lose 5-7 marks in that as well. I just really really hope to get an A* inshaAllah.:confused:

Reaction score
previous year's ppr 4 was really easy which covers most of the marks as u know, so this time it will be lower inshAllah

Well If the CIE started giving A* at 160 the papers will be useless as the standards will drop. Don't compare our paper to other years as they have also go really hard papers like 2007 2003 and 2000. But the thresholds still that time were 172 not less than that. So don't expect 160.

Reaction score
Well If the CIE started giving A* at 160 the papers will be useless as the standards will drop. Don't compare our paper to other years as they have also go really hard papers like 2007 2003 and 2000. But the thresholds still that time were 172 not less than that. So don't expect 160.

and how do u knw the A* threshold for those years cie didnt release them
and fr some years there has been A* in 160s

Reaction score
and how do u knw the A* threshold for those years cie didnt release them
and fr some years there has been A* in 160s
Have a look at some of those papers where the threshold was in the 160's and compare them to the exam we did please. Then try your best to predict