• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

math p1 retake possible??!!

Reaction score
Highly improbable. Assuming it was only leaked to a small group of people, if any, then you won't be taking a retake. CIE will investigate and punish those who had anything to do with the leak. I'm sure every exam is leaked every year, but to a few people, for profit. I was reading an article on a principal who sold A-level papers to students, but he got caught, so no harm done

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw a picture on twitter, someone had literally hand-written all the questions on paper. -_- Some people are really selfish, not only are they gaining unfair marks and increasing the gt, but because of them everyone might have to retake the paper.

Reaction score
No. I didn't knew the test beforehand. I got some friends from BDC too and I don't think they knew too though I haven't asked them. Don't make such accusations though. I got 74 in my mock examination too :p.