• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math Paper 12 May/June 2013

How was Math paper one??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Guys, I have a really important question that is bothering me, if anyone has some experience with the topic - any help would be VERY appreciated. Please help me! :eek:
So I, being very silly, managed to run out of paper (even though we were given 16 sheets to answer on lol), because I answered one question on each sheet, and then moved on to a new sheet if I finished the question even though half of the sheet might have been blank. Anyway, when I reached the latter, longer questions such as question #7, which needed a lot of working, I started to answer it on like page #15 of the answer booklet, and then ran out of space, so I had to go back to like page #3 where I wrote: Question 7 (cont'd) and then continued answering the question, while the first half of that paper is dedicated to like question 2.
I know examiners mark these papers in order they are given, so when an examiner marks my papers, he'll come across paper #7 (cont'd) first! Will he then ignore it until he gets to the first part of question 7 and then come back to the cont'd part, or will he not give me any marks for it? Gosh I am so worried about it, if anybody knows anything about how these papers are marked and if the examiner will accept my form of answering, please help me!! :unsure: I'm worried sick over here!

Reaction score
i hope im not freaking anyone out, but i found the test really easy, as for Q7 it was a bit tricky, but if you drew a graph you would've found it a bit easier, although the question said by calculation which you still had to do

Reaction score
Guys, I have a really important question that is bothering me, if anyone has some experience with the topic - any help would be VERY appreciated. Please help me! :eek:
So I, being very silly, managed to run out of paper (even though we were given 16 sheets to answer on lol), because I answered one question on each sheet, and then moved on to a new sheet if I finished the question even though half of the sheet might have been blank. Anyway, when I reached the latter, longer questions such as question #7, which needed a lot of working, I started to answer it on like page #15 of the answer booklet, and then ran out of space, so I had to go back to like page #3 where I wrote: Question 7 (cont'd) and then continued answering the question, while the first half of that paper is dedicated to like question 2.
I know examiners mark these papers in order they are given, so when an examiner marks my papers, he'll come across paper #7 (cont'd) first! Will he then ignore it until he gets to the first part of question 7 and then come back to the cont'd part, or will he not give me any marks for it? Gosh I am so worried about it, if anybody knows anything about how these papers are marked and if the examiner will accept my form of answering, please help me!! :unsure: I'm worried sick over here!
I guess, when he sees that u wrote cont'd on q7, he wont correct it, but on question 7 u have to write its continued on page 3 . not sure

Reaction score
I guess, when he sees that u wrote cont'd on q7, he wont correct it, but on question 7 u have to write its continued on page 3 . not sure
Yea, that's exactly what I'm worried about, I didn't write "it's continued on page 3" after I ran out of space to work out question 7. Brr! I really hope the examiner is good natured!

Reaction score
Yea, that's exactly what I'm worried about, I didn't write "it's continued on page 3" after I ran out of space to work out question 7. Brr! I really hope the examiner is good natured!
don't worry that much, half of us failed at Q7 so what's the worst thing that can happen :D

Reaction score
Can someone PM me his final answer to the last question?? <<11. ii)>> the area of the shaded area

Reaction score
Was there any question relating to trigonometry? If so, could someone type it down for me?

Reaction score
will the answers be out ? I don't know how to find them and i heard that they will be and btw idk wut is PM or anything im new on this website