• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math paper 4 incidient

Reaction score
You guys remember that cake question in p4 varient 2? well..... this is what my friend answered

Q:find the area of the cake :

Ans:I dont know because i ate the cake :[

i laughed so hard when he told me that :p poor guy

That made my day after the exam :p

Reaction score
you are too dry to get the joke.go get a life.
you are too dry to realise when to take things seriously and when not to ... ur life ur exams are not a joke , atleast he could have attempted the question , getting it wrong is another thing ... try and fail but never fail to try ... stupid uneducated people that lie amongst us ... its for people like u that countries with great talent like Pakistan dont progress forward ... at the time of seriousness there is no fun ... but in fact we seek fun at every moment

Reaction score
you are too dry to realise when to take things seriously and when not to ... ur life ur exams are not a joke , atleast he could have attempted the question , getting it wrong is another thing ... try and fail but never fail to try ... stupid uneducated people that lie amongst us ... its for people like u that countries with great talent like Pakistan dont progress forward ... at the time of seriousness there is no fun ... but in fact we seek fun at every moment
everyone is not as dead serious as you.we cannot titrate the differences to the center-always.let there be different type of people.may be he doesn't need math in his future programs.
Life goes on.I don't want to be rude.But we should all respect the differences and not try to set to all our own evolved theories of life.
Lack of seriousness is not an issue for Pakistan-lack of competence and honesty is!!!

Reaction score
why u guys making a big deal about this :S i shared this because it helped me that day of exam to relax i was trying do the same for you not start an argument :/

Reaction score
hahaha......c'mon guyzz...chill....INSHALLAH everything's gonna b okay!!