• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math paper 4

Reaction score
Hey guys, we would discuss here difficult topics that may come in p4. Also if there are questions don't know how to solve just post them here

Reaction score
Hey guys, we would discuss here difficult topics that may come in p4. Also if there are questions don't know how to solve just post them here

1.RATIO PROPORTION
2.PERCENTAGE
3.AREA AND VOLUME

4.TRIGONOMERY(BEARING AND SOLID
5.GRAPH(CURVED OR STRAIGHT LINR)

6.SPEED TIME GRAPH
7.TRANSFORMAION(MATRIX)

8.STATISTICS(HISTOGRAM AND AVERAGE)
9.FUNCTIONS
10.PROBABILITY

11.ALGEBRA
12.SEQUENCE
13.NET
14.ANGLS WITH POLYGONS

Reaction score
1.RATIO PROPORTION
2.PERCENTAGE
3.AREA AND VOLUME

6.SPEED TIME GRAPH
7.TRANSFORMAION(MATRIX)

9.FUNCTIONS
10.PROBABILITY

11.ALGEBRA
12.SEQUENCE
13.NET
14.ANGLS WITH POLYGONS
Heyy! Which variant paper did you took for paper 2

Reaction score
1.RATIO PROPORTION
2.PERCENTAGE
3.AREA AND VOLUME

6.SPEED TIME GRAPH
7.TRANSFORMAION(MATRIX)

9.FUNCTIONS
10.PROBABILITY

11.ALGEBRA
12.SEQUENCE
13.NET
14.ANGLS WITH POLYGONS

Yup these are all topics that are appearing in p4 but I think that some topics such as probability and bearing won't come or won't be that much as they were found in p2

Reaction score
Yup these are all topics that are appearing in p4 but I think that some topics such as probability and bearing won't come or won't be that much as they were found in p2
those topics are for variant 2
Given by my maths teacher :)
probability didn't come fr us in p2 so for us it is a sure q..

Reaction score
Oh..!! I have my paper 4 tomorrow and I am worried a lot about matrix and transformation, also questions like (Show that 5/x-3 + 2/x+1 = 3 can be simplified to 3x2- 13x-8=0.... note that 2 is superscripted !! please help me guys, give some tips on these topics..!! Well thank u in advance..!!;)

Reaction score
Oh..!! I have my paper 4 tomorrow and I am worried a lot about matrix and transformation, also questions like (Show that 5/x-3 + 2/x+1 = 3 can be simplified to 3x2- 13x-8=0.... note that 2 is superscripted !! please help me guys, give some tips on these topics..!! Well thank u in advance..!!;)

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/mathematics-formula-sheet-for-olevel.35277/
Check this thread u'll gt help for matrix

5/x-3 +2/x+1 = 3
5(x+1)+2(x-3)/(x-3)(x+1)=3
5x+5x+2x-6=3[(x-3)(x+1)]
7x-1=3[x(x-3)+1(x-3)]
7x-1=3[x^2-2x-3]
7x-1=3x^2-6x-9
3x^2-6x-7x-9+1=0
3x^2-13x-8=0

Good luck for ya exam :)..hope v all'll gt good results

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes..!! atlast Maths tension is over I had problems in sequences (last second sub-question) ,probability (the very last question) & made very silly mistakes like the question abt (ship{knots}). So, I expect minimum 98 & maximum 113....still its up to examiner(referred as "GOD" :p)... please do wish me best of luck..!! and I wish u all the very best..:D

Reaction score
Yes..!! atlast Maths tension is over I had problems in sequences (last second sub-question) ,probability (the very last question) & made very silly mistakes like the question abt (ship{knots}). So, I expect minimum 98 & maximum 113....still its up to examiner(referred as "GOD" :p)... please do wish me best of luck..!! and I wish u all the very best..:D
Best of luck dear :)
Same here last q was hard nd i was runnin' out of time ..
Insha allah v all'll get good results :D