• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

math ppr 2

Reaction score
It was good, actually it was easy. What was the answer of that car size and litre question? Does anyone remember?

Reaction score
I dont exactly remember but the first part, which was for one mark, u had to subtract the opposite angle in the quadrilateral from 180 to get the answer..

Reaction score
Yeah It Was 95 degrees

the other one was about noticing the angles in the same segment. then doing 180-(19+58) to find 103 then doing 180-103 which is 77.

What did you get for the functions part? Was the second part 1?

The distance was it 14.7 km?

Reaction score
I screwd up functions..
but if ur asking about distance of the spped/time graph.. Igot it 900 km

Reaction score
yeah i thought of doing that but i got confused and did in minutes..
well, now u have made me feel kinda bad lol

Reaction score
I think i got 40.3 cm. Hope It's Right !! But It Was Quite Easy
Haha, I'm screwed. I got the same answer, but then I thought it's wrong; I cancelled it up. And then I don't know what I did and got the answer in decimals. :p Lol

Do you remember this question? Like the whole question? I wanna solve the thing once again, and wanna see "MY" possible answers. :p

Reaction score
Haha, I'm screwed. I got the same answer, but then I thought it's wrong; I cancelled it up. And then I don't know what I did and got the answer in decimals. :p Lol

Do you remember this question? Like the whole question? I wanna solve the thing once again, and wanna see "MY" possible answers. :p

Sorry I Don't Remember the question. but if you scratched it off and made it a bit visible they could give you marks

Reaction score
Yeah It Was 95 degrees

the other one was about noticing the angles in the same segment. then doing 180-(19+58) to find 103 then doing 180-103 which is 77.

What did you get for the functions part? Was the second part 1?

The distance was it 14.7 km?
I got the 15 km as the distance. I think 15 km is the right answer. :cool: