• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematic Paper 22 Physics paper 11

Reaction score
Hey Guys as you all know in 3 days were having the worst monday we can ever have Math paper 4 physics paper 1 and for me arabic paper 1 Anyway i would like to open a suggestion about the exam what do you expect to be on the paper 1 ? any new formats exams how about paper 4 what do you think its going to include i know some vectors transformations and sequences and sets but i would like to see your predictions :D and for physics

Reaction score
i have 3 papers that day as well :(
physics, maths and english literature

Reaction score
Hey Guys as you all know in 3 days were having the worst monday we can ever have Math paper 4 physics paper 1 and for me arabic paper 1 Anyway i would like to open a suggestion about the exam what do you expect to be on the paper 1 ? any new formats exams how about paper 4 what do you think its going to include i know some vectors transformations and sequences and sets but i would like to see your predictions :D and for physics
how arabic?? it finished

Reaction score
Fine-ish. I don't want to jinx it but math was alright. Physics was okay too but I felt like I screwed up the Literature. You?

Reaction score
Well t'was fine too, but after i've finished literature i felt like i had enough, i grew tiresome very quickly that day. However i felt best that i at least i finished the whole three essays.