• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics 9709/32

How was the exam?

• Very Hard

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • Hard

Votes: 37 42.5%
  • Okay

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Easy

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Vert Easy

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
How did you all do in Mathematics paper 32 today?

P.S.: NO DISCUSSION OF THE EXAM IS ALLOWED UNTIL AFTER 24 HOURS FROM NOW!

Reaction score
Am I wrong when I say this was the toughest paper till yet? I got stuck in middle in three of the questions:
1. The one where you have to find x of the maximum point (the one with the funny-looking graph), and I'm not sure if I remember well that that was what we had to find.
2. First question of complex numbers- got stuck with i's and x's and y's on both sides.
3. Second question of vectors- time was too short, but looked tricky as well.
I hope the threshold is 55 or something, otherwise I'll be sinking down many grades.

Can someone P.M me if they got the answers right? 24 hrs aren't over yet, and can't talk about what the questions were directly...

Reaction score
my friend that told me that nov 2012 has a threshold of 49 and it was quite easy than our paper i am hoping for the threshold to be around 45

Reaction score
my friend that told me that nov 2012 has a threshold of 49 and it was quite easy than our paper i am hoping for the threshold to be around 45
it was 47 actually..and yea this paper was way more tough..i really hope gt is below 50..

Reaction score
Am I wrong when I say this was the toughest paper till yet? I got stuck in middle in three of the questions:
1. The one where you have to find x of the maximum point (the one with the funny-looking graph), and I'm not sure if I remember well that that was what we had to find.
2. First question of complex numbers- got stuck with i's and x's and y's on both sides.
3. Second question of vectors- time was too short, but looked tricky as well.
I hope the threshold is 55 or something, otherwise I'll be sinking down many grades.

Can someone P.M me if they got the answers right? 24 hrs aren't over yet, and can't talk about what the questions were directly...
post the answers to these questions when you get them.....i have doubts in only these ones....