• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics paper 4 (0580)

Reaction score
Oh Thank God :)
How was it?? :D :D
Right uhm the question bout solidifying what happen's to it's mass?? :|

It was easy...but I think I might have gotten quite a few things wrong. The funny thing is, SO many questions were repeated! :)
I think the mass doesn't change....in both cases. I'm not so sure though.

Reaction score
It was easy...but I think I might have gotten quite a few things wrong. The funny thing is, SO many questions were repeated! :)
I think the mass doesn't change....in both cases. I'm not so sure though.

ikr :D :D i figured it out to :LOL::LOL:
Ehhhhh *-*
i think while melting the mass decreases bcz its changin state :|

Reaction score
hey what about the question in p1 about the slip rings? and the one abt background radiation?

Uhm right, Slip Rings = Ac generator :D
Uhhhmmmm Bckground radiation = this is what i chose ---> like the rock is bring into the lab (C) <--- :)

Reaction score
Well physics wasnt that bad at all lool :$
it was a relief that there were 4 QUESTIONS that came exactly from some past papers :D
The rod one, wen they talk bout how'd u place that spherical thing into the rod... uhm the Buss question bout passengers not sitting on the top level... uhm other two ei dnt remembr :p
how was urs? :)
IKR!!!

Reaction score
The handle one I said downwards ..
Oh the convection current one was that molecules on the surface escape.. that's what I chose.
i dont think it will move downwards....think abt it

Reaction score
dudes, for the pivot question, i am sure it moved to the left, because if you remember, there was one force that was higher than the other, thus the moment of that force was further away from the pivot and the moment was higher, the 100N acting downwards would just be canceled out by the pivots upper force, but because the 100N that was acting to the left had a greater moment that the force acting towards the right, it will move to the left :)
thats wat i thought too

Reaction score
In maths paper 4, there was a question with several inequalities and you had to draw a graph and shade the unwanted areas. Then, what was the lowest possible cost???