• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics Paper 42

Overall, how did you do?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I just finished math paper 4 and it was the most difficult paper i have ever seen.
The last question and the cylinder question and just everything was so hard compared to previous years!
i probably got a zero on the last question, its terrible
also, everyone i was doing the exam with did bad, so maybe the curve will be low?
How did you do? What did you have difficulties in? Did you find it hard like very other normal person?

Reaction score
yes...these cylinder and the last one was very difficult.....the rest were ok

Reaction score
i lost in 1 in the last nad i think in probability thats all hopefully
mensuration was hard but i got full in that stil

Reaction score
soooooooooooooooooooooo ,hard these 2 questions made me so nerves, i left the last part in the exam about the n-1 , i knew that the exam will be hard but not that much

Reaction score
the n-1 was so easy see the angle for 1 triangle was 18.4 degrees so as all the triangles were similar they all had the angle to be 18.4 so total 360/18.4 was 19.54 something so p=19 as it was said tht the line did not totally meet the first triangle
soooooooooooooooooooooo ,hard these 2 questions made me so nerves, i left the last part in the exam about the n-1 , i knew that the exam will be hard but not that much

Reaction score
but dis was a very hard paper and such that the good thing will be that the thresholds will be lower then last year...

Reaction score
The Threshold will be a lot less then Last year!!!!! I guess A would be like 80 out of 130 and A* Like a 100 or 105 out of 130!!!!!!