• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thank you !
For the reflections on the Y-axis there are different matrices depending upon what..?
I mean what kind of different matrices that can possibly be there?..

I meant there are different matrices representing transformations depending upon the transformation.
for example matrix representing reflection in x axis is different from matrix representing reflection in y axis.

Reaction score
Thank you so much bro!
One more 10 a in same paper please
So basically the diameter cuts the tangent into 2 equal parts..
and the radius bisencts the angle and we know that each angle in am equilateral triangle is 60

Attachments

• 14312872831981975519879.jpg
    14312872831981975519879.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Question is saying it's boundry is equidistant from Ps and Pq so yes boundry is touching the equidistant line

Reaction score
someone please do oct/nov 2013 42...qn 6 b (iii)....please explain how the answer is obtained and thnx in advance
The only possible letters that can appear exactly twice are 'E' and 'N'. Start with 'E':

There are 3 options for 'E' appearing exactly twice :

E, E, not E
E, not E, E
not E, E, E

And similar for 'N' :

N, N, not N
N, not N, N
not N, N, N

For example, P(E, E, not E) = (3/11) x (2/10) x (8/9)

Have a go at the others yourself then add them all up. Let me know if any part doesn't make sense.